Great news - our travelpass online system is being upgraded
The new system will improve the speed of online top ups – in fact it will take just 3 hours which is one of the fastest smartcard top up times in the UK. We hope you agree this is a vast improvement on our current time of 48 hours.
From Sunday 25th November your old card will stop working once your current ticket product runs out, so you MUST do one of the following:
Option 1 - Transfer to our mobile app – clickit2ride
We think this is the best option for you, and you can do it now, as there is no need for you to carry a separate smartcard – your phone becomes your ticket. It’s fast, convenient and easy to use. You don’t even need to wait 3 hours as your ticket will be ready instantly.
The app will have other handy features too, such as real time and journey planning, so everything you need really is on one handy app.
- Download the app clickit2ride from the app store (google play logo) and (Itunes logo)
- Choose your bus company Swindon’s bus company
- Sign up for an account
- Select the ticket you wish to buy (you can pay with your debit card, credit card or paypal account)
- You can buy tickets to use on the day or in advance, as you can choose when to activate them
- SAVE 10% on your first app purchase – use discount code PASS10 (this code is valid once per customer on any of our app products and is valid until 31 December 2018). Terms and conditions apply and no other discount options are available.
IMPORTANT NOTE - our mobile app is not valid on Stagecoach services, so if you use their buses too, you will need to get a new travelpass.
Option 2 - Order a new travelpass online
Sign up for a new account from 25th November (not before) and your new travelpass will be posted out directly to your home address.
Once you have your new card, log into your account and buy your chosen product online. It will be available to use in 3 hours’ time.
Option 3 – order a new card from our travel shop
Come and visit us in the shop after 25th November and we can sign up for a new card for you. However, we expect the shop to be very busy, so recommend you use option 1 or 2 above.
For child and young person cards – these must be collected from our travel shop as you need to confirm your date of birth. You can sign up for them online to help speed the process up.