Vacancies at Thamesdown
At Thamesdown we have a host of positions which keep our services operating including drivers, engineers, supervisors, administration and management staff. When we have vacancies they will be listed below with all the information you’ll need to apply.
We’re looking for great bus drivers!
Due to new owners Thamesdown are looking for some new bus drivers. All we ask is that you have a passion for customer service and a clean UK car driving licence and we’ll teach you the rest!
This can be a very rewarding career with promotional opportunities for those that wish to progress.
We're looking for individuals who have the following:
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- The ability to keep up to date with the company's range of ticketing products.
- Smart appearance
- Full clean driving licence
- Flexibility to work shifts
- PCV licence is not essential as we can teach you how to drive.
Why choose us?
- Free travel on all Thamesdown and Go South Coast services for you and a nominee.
- Stable, long term employment at a competitive rate of pay at £10.38 per hour. Trainees start on £8.
- Holiday entitlement of 28 days (including bank holidays) per year (pro-rata for the first year), increasing to 33 days after 5 years of continuous service
- Comprehensive training programme with experienced instructors.
- A career where every day is different; both challenging and rewarding.
Please send your completed form to: email@example.com