One way & DayRider tickets
We've made it easy for you to see what tickets we offer and in which fare zones they are available. If you only travel occasionally you'll find our single, return and dayrider tickets the best value. Check below to see how much they cost.
- Our inner zone is travel within Swindon Town Centre.
- The outer zone is the area from Oakfield Campus, Naunton Road, New College, Churchfields School, Broome Manor Lane, Aspect Park, The Runner, Paddington Drive, Summers Street, Wiltshire Avenue, St Mary's Grove, May Close and Drakes Park out to as far as Blunsdon, South Marston Park, Stratton Park Sainsburys, Common Head, Thorney Park, Elcombe Turn, Spittleborough M4, Washpool Turn.
- The plus zone includes travel in Chisledon, Draycot Foliat, Royal Wootton Bassett, Wanborough, Liddington, Foxhill, South Marston, Highworth, Cricklade and Purton.
- Click here to see our fare zone map for more detail +
One way tickets
Valid for one single journey in your chosen zone or zones.
|Travel within inner zone||£1.60||£1.10|
|Travel within outer zone||£1.60||£1.10|
|Travel within plus zone||£1.60||£1.10|
|Travel in two zones||£2.10||£1.60|
|Travel in three zones||£2.50||£1.90|
* A young person is anyone under the age of 20
DayRider tickets, give unlimited travel on all Swindon Bus and Stagecoach buses within the Swindon urban area (inner and outer zones) for the whole day.
DayRiderPlus tickets, give unlimited travel on all Swindon Bus and Stagecoach buses within Swindon and to and from Royal Wootton Bassett, Purton, Cricklade, Highworth, South Marston, Wanborough, Liddington, Foxhill, Chiseldon and Draycot Foliat.
EveningRider tickets are valid for unlimited travel after 6pm on all Swindon Bus and Stagecoach buses in the inner, outer and plus zones.
|Young person (16-19 years)||£3.50||£4.50||n/a|
|Child (5-15 years)||£2.70||£3.30||n/a|
|Adult & kids (1 adult & up to 3 Children)||£5.00||£5.80||n/a|
|Family (2 adults & up to 3 Children)**||£6.80||£8.50||n/a|
**Special offer - At weekends and in Swindon School Holidays a family ticket is just £5 for travel in the inner and outer zones.
If you travel fairly frequently but not on consecutive days our bundles of dayrider tickets are ideal, available in bundles of 6 days worth of travel. These are available on our TravelCard only and can be purchased online, from our Travel Shop or on the bus.
Special offer - Buy 6 dayriders or DayRiderPlus for the price of 5 on a TravelCard, available when you download online or buy from our Fleming Way Travel Shop.
Inner & outer
Inner, outer &
|Adult & kids ( 1 adult & up to 3 kids)||£25||£29|
Wiltshire Day Rover
One days travel througout Wiltshire on many operators' buses. Also includes service 51/51A/52 from Swindon to Cirencester and service 66 from Swindon to Oxford.
|Family (2 adults & 2 children or 1 adult & 3 children)||£20|